[horde] Bug in nag 4.2.4?

Jan Niggemann jn at hz6.de
Wed Mar 25 09:30:58 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I just noticed something which I believe to be a reproduceable bug, if
someone can confirm this I'll open a ticket.

Reproduce like this
Create new tasklist
create a task "parent"
create a task "child" with "parent" as parent

Delete task "parent".

The child task is still in the database, but has a task_parent that
doesn't exist. Check with:

SELECT task_id, task_name FROM nag_tasks WHERE task_parent!='' AND
task_parent NOT IN (SELECT task_id from nag_tasks);

Clicking on the task now generates a horde exception, because
Nag_Task->getParent() errors out.

Of course, just UPDATEing task_parent to null makes the tasks behave normally.

Regards
nigge