[horde] Creating a new special mailbox

Ashley Large ashley at host365.com
Sat Mar 28 14:52:28 UTC 2015

Hi

I want to create an new folder "Ham" which appears with the other top level
folders "Inbox, Sent, Spam, Trash". I know its to do with special folders
and I tried copying the various configs in lib/Mailbox.php that relate to
Spam folder and editing them all to "Ham" but this throws Horde into
terminal whiteness.

I know there are and have found other places where special folders are
specified but either through flu or sys admin skills gap I cant work the
whole picture out. If anyone has some pointers without me immersing myself
in words and manuals for ages that would be really helpful. A bit lazy I
know but I did at least read the FAQ and search the interweb first ;)

Thanks

Ash