[horde] Kronolith (and turba) contacts & events colors for categories

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:28:46 UTC 2015

Hello,

I've been poking around my horde framework and for the life of me cannot
find how to activate event colors depending on their categories..  Same
applies in Turba for the contacts.

If I recall, when I started using Horde about 5 years ago, this was
possible.  All I can find now are the categories in the preferences but
nothing more.

Am I missing something or has that feature really been removed from
Horde???  I hope not because this was very effective and easy to spot
events of a certain category in a busy calendar..

Thanks!