[horde] HTML email...

Daniel Kraus krada at gmx.net
Wed Apr 15 04:39:23 UTC 2015

On Tue Apr 14 2015 22:36:06 GMT+0200 (CEST), Michael Robinson
<plug_1 at robinson-west.com> wrote:
> Is there any way to configure IMP to handle html email?
> I am receiving emails from federalgovernmentjobs.us and they don't
> render in IMP because they are html based.

Create a file `mime_drivers.local.php` in `<YOUR_HORDE_DIR>/imp/config`:

	<?php
	$mime_drivers['html']['inline'] = true;

This enables the HTML driver that is pre-configured in `mime_drivers.php`.

On my server, I also have a line

	$mime_drivers['html']['limit_inline_size'] = 256 * 1024;

that limits the size of inline images to 256 kB.

You will still need to click on a link 'Display images' at the top of a
displayed e-mail to make the images appear when you view the e-mail. I
find this actually quite handy as I'm often not interested in the pictures.

HTH

Daniel