[horde] Theme editing tools suggestions

Erling Preben Hansen erling at eph.dk
Wed Apr 15 08:41:57 UTC 2015

  Hey
Been away for a while.

Mostly i use firefox inspector to find the things to change.
then put them in the appropriate css file.
Of course at this moment i do have some skeletons to start with.
When i find the things to change i use a ssh connection to a test server.

Most of the editors i have tested want to change things in folders and ad
files i doesn't need.
So i find some of them hard to control.

When using firefox inspector you can add changes in the right pane and se
the effect immediately.
If the thing you put in there isn't allowed it will be shown.
Else w3schools.com is a nice source.
and google is your friend for the more complex things.

and of course some bash programming for the trivial work is nice to.
Vi or nano on the server side to edit files.

But check out the themes at http://eph.dk/horde-addons/

I have made a rough "how to edit your login screen"
But it still need some work. perhaps a detailed guide.....
it is at http://eph.dk/horde/wicked/Horde_Themes/Login_screen

/erling

Citat af Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:

> Get together with Erling, he's doing themes (non Horde dev)
>
> ----- Nachricht von Paul Griffith <paulg at cse.yorku.ca> ---------
>   Datum: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 08:02:46 -0400
>     Von: Paul Griffith <paulg at cse.yorku.ca>
> Betreff: Re: [horde] Theme editing tools suggestions