[horde] whups: There was an error listing users: Listing of users is not supported.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Sat Apr 18 05:03:08 UTC 2015

----- Message from Ben Green <ben at bristolwireless.net> ---------
    Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 18:50:19 +0100
    From: Ben Green <ben at bristolwireless.net>
Subject: Re: [horde] whups: There was an error listing users: Listing
of users is not supported.
      To: horde at lists.horde.org

> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>
>> Quoting ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:
>>
>>> Dear List,
>>>
>>> I have tried searching the list archives.  No clear solution is seen.
>>>
>>> I am trying to configure and use Tickets (whups), but unable to
>>> list/add 'Users responsible for this queue'.
>>>
>>> I see a message 'There was an error listing users: Listing of
>>> users is not supported.' for 'Add/Edit users responsible for this
>>> queue.'
>>
>> This is provided via the authentication backend, not Turba. First,
>> check that your authentication backend supports listing users. If
>> it does, it may be a bug in still trying to list the users instead
>> of providing a simple input box, or it could be a mis-configuration
>> of your backend.

Our configuration is set to login through IMP and authentication
backend is IMAP, which in turn contacts LDAP for password.  Sharing of
folders etc works fine and there the list of users are getting listed.
  I think, I can't change any of those settings as things are working
fine there.

horde/conf.php

$conf['auth']['list_users'] = 'list';
$conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';

imp/backends.local.php

$servers['imap']['disabled'] = true;
$servers['advanced']['disabled'] = false;

Should hordeauth be true?

----- End message from Ben Green <ben at bristolwireless.net> -----

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards