[horde] Default of strip attachments.

Jens Wahnes wahnes at uni-koeln.de
Tue Apr 21 16:57:51 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 20 2015, at 14:42:31 -0700, Michael Robinson wrote:

> I need to change the default behavior that strips attachments so that
> they aren't stripped.  It is hard to remember, hidden button, how to
> disable attachment strip manually and it is annoying to have to do
> this over and over.

As a user, you can just go to Preferences -> Mail -> Sent Mail and
change the setting there.

If you're a site admin, change the default value of the
"save_attachments" pref in Imp's scope, i.e. by editing
...horde/imp/config/prefs.local.php and adding a line that reads

$_prefs['save_attachments']['value'] = 'always';

Jens