[horde] set initial_application

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Wed Apr 22 07:53:08 UTC 2015

Hello,

again I like to ask for help solving my problem.

I've horde+imp+wicked.

the wiki is accessible without any authentication for read access.
after authentication the user have write access to the wiki and "see" imp.

horde is installed in the webserver root https://example.org
To access the wiki the url one have to explicit request
https://example.org/wicked

For that reason I setup the webserver to redirect only / to /wicked/
But If I now click "login" I'm explicit logged in into wicked.
Any setting "initial_application" in user preferences is ignored (here)

What I like to have:
anonymous access to https://example.org should display the wiki, after
login the initial_application from user_prefs should be shown.

How is the "horde way" to do that?

Thanks,
Andreas