[horde] set initial_application

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Wed Apr 22 11:31:07 UTC 2015

Jan Schneider:

> But AFAIU this is not what he requested, because he seems to be
> happy with redirecting to /wicked from /.

that's only my current solution, no requirement.

> The point was that after logging in (from within Wicked),
> the user shouldn't get back to Wicked, but to Horde.
>
> And this is indeed not possible. The login button always returns you
> to the URL where you clicked it. Only accessing Horde's webroot or
> login.php directly will get you to initial_application.

but that would be nice!
is it possible to overrule the link destination behind the login button?

I also played with http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Config but fail not
the first time
because I'm not using apache not lighttpd but nginx. I miss some
knowledge about PATH_INFO and how cgi.fix_pathinfo¹) work and how
things play with php-fpm. But maybe that's not needed at all...

Andreas

¹) http://php.net/manual/de/ini.core.php#ini.cgi.fix-pathinfo