[horde] Fw: Regarding Horde/Translation/Autodetect.php error while enforcing open_basedir.

Pro Green European pro_green_european at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 12:03:37 UTC 2015

On Friday, April 24, 2015 2:41 PM, Pro Green European <pro_green_european at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> It seems that if open_basedir is in effect, the following error message is shown:
>
> HORDE:[horde] Could not found find any locale directory for Horde_Core domain. [pid 49819 on line 51 of "/usr/share/pear/Horde/Translation/Autodetect.php"]
>
> My open_basedir settings are:
>
> open_basedir = /srv/horde:/srv/php/session:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/tests/pear:/usr/share/php
>
> horde resides in /srv/horde
>
> PHP is not rendered by mod_php, but by php-fpm through mod_fcgid proxy:
>
> ProxyPassMatch ^/(.*\.php(/.*)?)$ fcgi://127.0.0.1:9000/srv/horde/$1
>
> Server is Centos7 with Selinux in enforcing mode.
>
> Horde is version: 5.2.4
>
> For security concerns, disabling open_basedir is not an option.
>
> Could someone with more knowledge about the Horde/Translation/Autodetect.php comment on which other paths are neccessary to be listed in open_basedir.
>

> BR,

> /PGE

I found which path was missing from open_basedir. The missing path was: /usr/share/pear-data/

So with the following open_basedir setting, Horde now works:

open_basedir = /srv/horde:/srv/php/session:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/tests/pear:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear-data/

Would appreciate though comments if there are any other missing paths I need to specify while enforcing open_basedir.

BR,
/PGE