[horde] After upgrade, JavaScript detection problem

Michael mine at michi.su
Thu Apr 30 08:33:10 UTC 2015

Am 30.04.2015 um 00:27 schrieb Erling Preben Hansen:
>   Citat af Michael <mine at michi.su>:

>>> Thanks for this link. For the first it really looks this addresses my
>>> issue. But it looks like the problem on my side is a bit different.
>>>
>>> I'm not getting any errors in ma Apache log. I also don't thinnk there
>>> is a problem with my pear installation. I'm using this Horde
>>> installation already more than one year and i already did a lot of pear
>>> upgrades with success.
>>>
>>> The only thing that happend during the last upgrade was that my SSH
>>> connection interrupted during the upgrade process.
>>> After I reconnected to the server I just run "pear upgrade -a -c horde"
>>> again. And the the installation finished. The whole output was:
>>>

>> Thanks,
>> Michael
>> --
>
> Hey
>
> I tried this some time ago....
> My memory isn't that good any more but...
> Check ownership and permissins in horde_dir.
> pear tends to change ownership when upgrading horde.

Thanks für the hint Erling. But it did not help.
I set the permissions for all files to  644 and directories to 755. And
I made shure all files are owned by the Apache user.

In the JavaScript Console of my browser I recognized some error messages:

When opening the login page, I'm getting
"ReferenceError: HordeLogin is not defined login.php:107:0"

After login I'm getting:
"ReferenceError: HordeCore is not defined portal:363:0"

When opening the dialog for adding a new contact I'm getting:
"ReferenceError: HordeCore is not defined add.php:2163:0"

Does this give any hints what could be wrong?

Thanks,
Michael