[horde] inline html true

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Thu Apr 30 09:00:58 UTC 2015

Citeren Massimo Balestrieri <balestrieri at mag-data.com>:

> Hi,
> excuse the trivial question, I'd like set imp for default inline
> html without changing it every time upgrade mime?
> is it possible put into pref.d ?
>
>     'html' => array(
>             /* NOTE: Inline HTML display is turned OFF by default. */
>             'inline' => true,
>
> Thank you,

Have you tried reading the comments in the header of this file? It
quite clearly states that you should not make changes in this file,
but rather put them in mime_drivers.local.php:

  * IMPORTANT: DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE!
  * Local overrides MUST be placed in mime_drivers.local.php or
mime_drivers.d/.
  * If the 'vhosts' setting has been enabled in Horde's configuration, you can
  * use mime_drivers-servername.php.

Remember to override only the values that need changing from the
defaults, under *no circumstance* redefine this array. So the
following in 'mime_drivers.local.php' should probably do the trick:

     <?php
     $mime_drivers['html']['inline'] = true;