[horde] Ingo and Sieve?

Matthew mw at robotmouse.com
Sun May 3 18:15:52 UTC 2015

I've done this recently, and it worked quite well. You should see a
sieve example in your backends.php; I removed all the comments but
basically mine is as below.

But note there is something strange in Ingo setup; I copied backends.php
to backends.local.php and deleted all the other disabled backends,
leaving just sieve - but it didn't work - I just see whitelist and
blacklist. But if I leave all the disabled ones in, it works! I get full
functionality. I didn't bother trying to figure out what triggered it -
just left them all in.

(Note if you have not yet done so, you may need to get your MTA to
deliver mail to Dovecot LMTP instead of directly to the inbox; again,
let me know if unsure, having done this also recently!)

---

$backends['sieve'] = array(
     'disabled' => false,
     'transport' => array(