[horde] whups and permissions

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri May 8 12:40:50 UTC 2015

Dear List,

I want the ticket system to work like this.

1. All authenticated users to be able to create a ticket for a queue.
2. Only the responsible person for the queue to be able to
assign/change the priority/change the state/delete the ticket.
3. All authenticated users to be able to comment / watch.

I like the way bugs.horde.org works and want to implement similar one,
except that, would like to allow only authenticated users.

Someone can guide on creating permissions on the queues, will help to
implement the requirement faster.

Thanks in advance.

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards