[horde] whups, ticket type is already selected with default, why?

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri May 15 12:34:42 UTC 2015

    Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 10:32:54 +0530
    From: ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>
Subject: Re: [horde] whups, ticket type is already selected with default, why?
      To: horde at lists.horde.org

>      Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 14:14:30 -0400
>      From: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
>   Subject: Re: [horde] whups, ticket type is already selected with
>        To: horde at lists.horde.org

>>>  Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 00:45:36 -0400
>>>  From: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
>>> Subject: Re: [horde] whups, ticket type is already selected with
>>>    To: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> ----- End message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> -----
>>>
>>> I have given Read, Write and Edit permissions for all
>>> authenticated users and Update to only one individual user.  And I
>>> am trying to create a ticket with a user not having Update
>>> permissions.  Is this a problem?  Is there a doc which explains
>>> read/write/edit/delete and update/assign permission description?
>>
>> Did you check that the type is setup for that queue properly? Check
>> under WHups->Admin->Setup Queues and also the Queue/Type Matrix.
>>

>> --
>> mike
>> The Horde Project
>> http://www.horde.org
>> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject
>> https://www.twitter.com/hordeproject
>

> ----- End message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> -----
>
> I don't know how the problem got solved, but now, authenticated user
> is able to select Ticket Type. The authenticated user is also able
> to select Ticket State: Unconfirmed, Assigned, Accepted.  How to
> make him not to use this option?

Just want to confirm, whether disabling selecting a ticket state at
the time of creation of a new ticket is doable?  I tried out with some
of the earlier suggestions posted in mailing list like 'enabling edit
permission for guest and many other combinations of permissions'.  I
could not succeed.

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
           अनंत / Anant