[horde] 'Class IMP_Factory_Imap does not exist' Error with IMP 6.2.7, PHP 5.5 and Turkish Language

B.Baransel BAĞCI bagcib at itu.edu.tr
Fri May 22 07:56:36 UTC 2015

Alinti Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

> Zitat von Aras Yorgancı <yorgancia at itu.edu.tr>:

I can confirm this error too. With php5.5 and turkish languages
selection, some users cannot login Gollem. When I collect usernames I
noticed that all failed usernames contains the letter "i". Gollem
throw simple "authentiation fail" log about that, nothing more useful.

We have been using Horde since version 3 with Turkish languages
enabled. Before php 5.5, I have manipulated the locale setting to
allow Turkish languages at least for user interface. With our
manipulated code, Gollem works in Horde 5.0.6, but in 5.2.4 this
workaround doesn't seem work for Gollem.

So, I think in the gollem login methods, there must be an error like
you fixed in the libraries.
--
B.Baransel BAĞCI