[horde] Compose Cursor IMP

grupo correo grupodecorreo10 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:09:53 UTC 2015

Hi list

I open this thread in a new post for not merged with other issues. In my
last mail i talked about this problem, but i think is better not merged
threads.

"First one is compose_cursor only Works if we write messages with text
format. With HTML doesn't Work."

Is there any way to work with HTML edition and the option of "top" "bottom"
cursor, works like text format? If there is an option "compose_cursor"
Where should the cursor be located in the compose text area by default? ,
should Work fine with both (HTML, text), isn't it?

Regards