[horde] Sometimes the "error when communicating with the server" message shows up

Andre Luiz Paiz andre.paiz at iqm.unicamp.br
Wed Jun 10 17:10:43 UTC 2015

Hi everybody,

Some users are complaining that the "error when communicating with the
server" in a red window shows up some times.
The service is working, users can send and receive e-mail, but
sometimes this message appears and some users need to logon again.

Is there any tune up that I can do to fix that?

I use:
CentOS 6 on both IMAP and webmail server
Imapproxyd inside the webmail server to perform fast IMAP auth
Dovecot on the IMAP server

The users are using Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.

The only error from IMP that I receive is: EMERG: HORDE [imp] Invalid
token! [pid 26191 on line 540 of "/usr/share/pear/Horde/Session.php".
But I don´t know if it is related.

Thank you for helping me

Andre