[horde] Remote Mail Account in Horde / Password

Erling Preben Hansen erling at eph.dk
Sat Jun 13 06:24:11 UTC 2015

  Citat af Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:

> Quoting Erling Preben Hansen <erling at eph.dk>:
>
>> Citat af Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I want to add a GMX Account in Horde. It works, but every time I log
>>> into
>>> Horde I also have to put in password for my GMX Account.
>>>
>>> How to make it so that the GMX password is remembered?
>>>
>>> Thank you,Andreas
>>
>> Hey Andreas
>>
>> This has been discussed before..
>> It is not possible.
>
> Incorrect.  This was added in IMP 7.
>
> michael

Hey
last stable pear version is 6.2.8

Will there be the possibility to disable it?

I don't want to risk being made accountable for some ill doing. made from
my servers ip against 3. party.
I think there is way too many complications involved in this.
And if a user really want, just to log in to one account.
They can always redirect the accounts to where ever they want to.

/erling