[horde] Themes issues?

Dominik Erdmann horde_mailing at der-domi.de
Wed Jun 17 07:13:23 UTC 2015

Am 17.06.2015 um 08:08 schrieb Jan Schneider:

>> Okay. I deactivated CSS caching. Then the list looks fine.
>> After that I reactivated caching and removed all files in the path
>> stored in $conf[cache][params][dir]. Now I see the behavior like the
>> screenshot. What do I have to do to fix this?
>
> CSS cache ist stored in static/

Perfect! I deleted all cache files in static and the browser cache. Now
it looks fine again. Thanks!

Does make it sense to clear the files in the folders after the lifetime
of the specific caching files is expired?
CSS and JS cache is stored in static/ and theme cache in
$conf[cache][params][dir], correct?