[horde] Cannot redeclare class Horde_Hooks

meberhardt at unl.edu.ar meberhardt at unl.edu.ar
Wed Jun 17 21:28:44 UTC 2015

I just uncommented the function authusername in imp/hooks.php and
modified the value of $vdomain variable.

If I leave the function uncommented but original, it works.

I have a few mail domains in separated IMAP servers. I want to append
the selected domain in backends to the username: user at domain

Thanks in advance,

Matías

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> escribió:

> Zitat von meberhardt at unl.edu.ar:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> When I try to enable the authusername horde hook, I get the
>> following horde error:
>>
>> "Cannot redeclare class Horde_Hooks"
>>
>> I'm using a modified version of authusername:
>>
>>        public function authusername ($userId, $toHorde)
>>                {
>>                $domain = $GLOBALS['auth_params']['imp_server_key'];
>>                if ($toHorde) {
>>                        return
>> ltrim(rtrim(Horde_String::lower($userId))) . '@' . $domain;
>>                } else {
>>                        return (substr($userId, -strlen($domain)) == $domain)
>>                        ?
>> substr(ltrim(rtrim(Horde_String::lower($userId))), 0,
>> -strlen($domain))
>>                        : ltrim(rtrim(Horde_String::lower($userId)));
>>                }
>>        }
>>
>> What I'm doing wrong?
>
> You probably have several hooks*.php files. Or you copied hook code
> from application to another.
>
> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject

/*                      Matías A. Eberhardt                        */
/*                     Centro de Telemática                        */
/*                      Secretaría General                         */
/*                UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DEL LITORAL                 */
/*      Pje. Martínez 2652 - S3002AAB Santa Fe - Argentina         */
/*           tel +54(342)455-4245 - FAX +54(342)457-1240           */