[horde] carddav on osx workaround

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Thu Jun 25 06:56:41 UTC 2015

Massimo,

what issue did you have without your fix?

On my side, it still does not work even with your Rewrite Rule:

I assume "mionome" ist your username I have to replace with my own?
I assume " rS8LoTySrCBm9Dsuiyo7WQ5" is the ID contained in your "cardDav
abonnement address" in the address book details of turba I have to replace
with my own abonnement address?

The issues I have using MacOSX with turbas Carddav are:
a) I have two classes of users using Mac OSX, one with partially working
cardDAV sync, one without any working cardDav sync
b) the MacOSX users with partially working cardDAV sync only one adressbook,
but users have multiple adressbooks..

Are there known issues regarding this "sync only one address book" ?

Any hints where to start digging for the users without anny working sync?

Thanks,
Torben