[horde] SabreDAV upgrade

Jaume Miró jaume.miro at upcnet.es
Thu Jun 25 08:03:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

We are facing some kind of CalDAV synchronization problems, mostly
between Horde and some external clients like Thunderbird 38.0.1
(Lightning 4.0), and CalDAV-Sync (Android App).

We thought that it would be worth to try a SabreDav upgrade, if we
could get some advice from the community.

--
Jaume Miró
UPCNet - Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya