[horde] New Install - Cannot autoload Horde Core libraries

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Sun Jun 28 12:33:09 UTC 2015

I performed a fresh install (numbers of times) using the link
http://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/INSTALL under the section, 3.1
Installing with PEAR.

Each time I try to access the site I get this error message:

Cannot autoload Horde Core libraries. Please reinstall Horde and/or
correctly configure the install paths. If you are using an autoloader
cache, try to clear it.

I performed a number of fresh installs using the following options:

pear install -a -B horde/horde

pear install horde/horde

pear install -a horde/horde

I can't find in the docs where I'm to go to set the install paths.

Thanks in advance for anyone who has insight on how to resolve this error.

The server is Ubuntu 14.04.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James