[horde] Turba Bug?: wrong links on shared Address Books in left pannel.

Daniel Carrasco Marín d.carrasco at ttu.es
Mon Jun 29 11:50:04 UTC 2015

Hi, i don't know if is a bug, but today i've updated the app to latest
version and it started to fail.

I've an user with four shared address books, but when i try to open one
of them the app open the latest. I've tried to press the pencil to edit
and have the same behaviour.
It happen in shared address books but not in local.

For example, ive two users with crossed shared AB:
User1
Shared with others: UA1, UA2, UA3, UA4
Shared from others: UB

User2
Shared with others: UB
Shared from others: UA1, UA2, UA3, UA4

If i'm the User1 and I try to open UB, then it opens UA4.
If i'm the User2 and I try to open UA1, UA2 or UA3, but UA4 is oppened.

I've deleted the UA4 from shared objects and now:
If i'm the User1 and I try to search on UB, then it still opening UA4.
If i'm the User2 and I try to search on UA1 or UA2, then UA3 is oppened.

I've checked the links of all shared Address Books, and UA1, UA2 and UA3
points to UA4 instead the right one. Just the same happens with UB, it
points to UA4 instead the right one.

What can be happening?