[horde] Horde_ActiveSync Not a clickable link in configuration after install

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Sat Jul 11 04:08:09 UTC 2015

I installed Horde_ActiveSync the same way I installed Horde, turba,
kronolith.  However, when I go to the Administration Configuration page
the entry isn't a clickable link like the other apps I installed.

I followed the steps here: http://wiki.horde.org/ActiveSync for the
followup install.

On the Configuration Side bar menu I see an ActiveSync Devices link.  But
I can't see how to go further in getting it actually configured or
activated.

Thanks in advance for any input on this.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames at apollo3.com