[horde] Whups "My Requests" shows cancelled or resolved tickets for a queue but not for the other one

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 23:44:57 UTC 2015

Hello maillist,

email subject says it all!  I have two queues in whups, one for software
bugs, and another for improvements ideas.

Under "My Requests", I see all my tickets.  Normally, the tickets
belonging to the "bugs" queue are immediately removed from "My Requests"
when I am marking them as resolved or cancelled.  This is still true, and
is the behavior I am seeking.

The tickets under "Improvements Ideas" are kept in "My Requests" even if
they are marked Resolved or Cancelled.  I have searched in Whups options
for where to change this behavior, I cannot find.

Would someone be kind enough to point me to the rtight place?

Thanks!
  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sent from Horde Groupware - GNU/Linux