[horde] Groupware Webmail Edition 5.2.9?

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Aug 3 21:27:45 UTC 2015

Quoting Massimo Balestrieri <balestrieri at mag-data.com>:

> I've upgraded and now I see 5.2.9, is it correct?

Yes. Current version of either the Groupware or Webmail Edition bundle
is 5.2.9. 5.2.9 was released a few hours after 5.2.8 to fix an issue
in the package file that describes the versions of each bundled
application.

> Also now in Apache get thi warning:
>  PHP Warning:  Cannot use a scalar value as an array in
> /usr/share/php/Horde/Autoloader/Cache.php on line 153, referer:

There was really no significant change in the Autoloader packages for
this version. Try clearing all server side caches and temporary files.
If not, try to get a stack trace from the error in the horde log.

--
mike
The Horde Project