[horde] adress book dont exist

Ralf ralf at scherber-privat.de
Wed Aug 12 07:57:40 UTC 2015

hello,

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Ralf <ralf at scherber-privat.de>:
>
>> Hi,
>> my Plesk (v.12.0.18 of Ubuntu14.04.2 LTS) has made self-acting an
>> upgrade from horde webmail 5.2.1 to 5.2.9 (the horde logo shows
>> 5.2.6)
>>
>> - on start I get the message: "Das Adressbuch xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> existiert nicht." (dont exist)
>> the standart adressbook is available but:
>> - in all contacs: name = "leerer Name" (empty name)
>> - there no entrys in my calendar and in notices
>> - the language are 50% english and 50% german
>>
>> can I repair this?
>
>> I have restore an server backup, without success.
>
> What have you restored? The database? The entire horde install back
> to 5.2.1? Both?
>
> Before anything drastic, try clearing all server side cache and
> session files, and browser cookies. Make sure you also clear the
> autoloader cache (if installed).
>
>> I think now its time to install horde groupware in a different
>> folder, manually without plesk. Can I transfer the (hopefully
>> restored) settings and contents in the new installation?

Installation groupware 5.2.10 is complett and works fine. Only the
test.php shows Vers. 5.2.7 is this correct?

> This is probably a great idea, though it's hard to say if the
> database is corrupt or not based only on your information. I'm also
> not 100% sure if plesk does anything to alter the database schemas
> etc...

Now I have check the database via myphpadmin. There 104 Tables.
Nothing about calendar or adressbook.
Where should there be stored?
if you need more informations please tell me.

thanks ralf