[horde] Call to a member function getFlags()

grupo correo grupodecorreo10 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 10:52:27 UTC 2015

Hi all.

We have an issue in our environment using basic view. How reproduce it.
1. Log in with your credentials.
2. Select "Basic View"
3. Open one mail.
4. Remove it.

This is the error that we have.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getFlags() on a non-object in
/var/www/html/mail/horde5/imp/lib/Maillog/Storage/Mdnsent.php on line 68

Into log file we have this.

HORDE: PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getFlags() on a
non-object in /var/www/html/mail/horde5/imp/lib/Maillog/Storage/Mdnsent.php
on line 68

HORDE: [imp] Call to a member function getFlags() on a non-object [pid 4556
on line 68 of
"/var/www/html/mail/horde5/imp/lib/Maillog/Storage/Mdnsent.php"]

Any idea?

Regards.