[horde] Moving folders within the folder tree

mike at terranscapes.com mike at terranscapes.com
Tue Aug 25 18:36:22 UTC 2015

Dear Horde,

I was wondering if there is a way to move a folder within a tree.  Say
I have a top level folder (ex. folder 'A') and I want to create a new
folder (ex. folder 'B'), and then move folder A to become a sub-folder
of B.

There doesn't seem to be a way to move folders in this manner?  I
always assume user error however.  :)

Moving individual emails is an options of course, but using the
example above -- if folder A has 1000 messages in it, moving them in
small batches isn't feasible.  Another solution would be to be able to
move all messages from a folder at once.  Then I could create a new
folder, move the messages, and then delete the original folder.  Is
this an option?

Thanks in advance for any help here.
Mike

- Information -  http://terranscapes.com/