[horde] How to add IMP (webmail) to groupware installation

Stefan Suurmeijer stefan at raptorweb.nl
Tue Aug 25 22:46:06 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Maybe a stupid question, but is there a preferred way to add IMP to a
horde Groupware installation?

(on a side note: for Gods sake change the names. Groupware includes
webmail in every normal discussion, having a separate edition called
webmail edition that does include webmail just gets lazy b*stards like
myself who take too little time to read instructions in trouble ;-) )

Can I just install over it (perl -a install horde/webmail)?
Or is there a way to just add IMP?
Or worse, do I need to remove the current installation and start over?

Thanks in advance,
Stefan