[horde] Pagination

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Tue Sep 29 07:29:58 UTC 2015

Citeren mn 3250 <mn3250 at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
> A client having over 1000 emails in his inbox make my server unresponsive
> when he checks his emails.

I have users with mailboxes with 10.000+ messages in them and they
take less than a second to load. You either didn't enable IMAP caching
for the server (see imp/config/backends.php for an explanation) or you
have a performance issue with your IMAP server. Which IMAP server do
you use? See also http://www.horde.org/apps/imp/docs/PERFORMANCE for
tips on how to improve the performance.