[horde] Preferences page of German language is empty

Dominik Erdmann horde_mailing at der-domi.de
Tue Oct 6 19:36:23 UTC 2015

Hey,

Am 03.10.2015 um 16:31 schrieb Dominik Erdmann:
> I have a similar problem like [1] but using latest Horde Git (my).
>
> I get an empty page when opening one of the preferences pages:
> /horde/services/prefs.php?app=EACH
> Only the top menu line is shown.
> But this is only with the German language. Using another language (only
> French, Spanish and English tested) works fine.
>
> apache_error_log is empty and apache_access_log is inconspicuous when
> accessing the page:
>
> [...]
>
> The Horde DEBUG logging seems to be good (see attachment).
>

> Can someone confirm this problem or did something went wrong with my
> installation?
 >
> [1] http://marc.info/?l=horde&m=144051601506688&w=2

I cleared all files in $conf[cache][params][dir] and
webserver-root/horde/static/ and logged in again. Voila I got my
settings back again (in German).

When does it make sense to delete the cache files? I'm using latest
Horde Git version and activated $conf[cachecssparams][filemtime] how we
discussed on 2015-06-18 11am.

Thanks,
Dominik