[horde] upload problems

maurice at gkbikes.eu maurice at gkbikes.eu
Thu Oct 8 10:50:57 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I had to reinstall horde from scratch due to disk faillure. Most of
the important things (calendar, mails, files) were stored outside of
horde so nothing really lost. After reinstall, I cannot upload fiels
in filemanager or photo gallery. my post_max_size and
upload_max_filesize is both set to 1G. A photo of 2MB gets uploaded to
94%, a photo of 500K gets uploaded to 97% then stops. If I upload in
file manager, I get an internal server error (500).
The log says some of MaxRequestLen to small. How/where can I set this?
haven't found it in php.ini.

Maurice.