[horde] Ressourcen

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Oct 13 16:00:13 UTC 2015

Quoting Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de>:

> Hello,
>
> unfortunately booked resources can only be recognized in different colors
> in the calendar.
>
> Is it possible that there is also the name of the resource?

I'm assuming that you are talking about when viewing the resource
calendar? This is by design. Putting the resource name in the event
bubble is redundant, IMHO. Just like we don't put the name of the
calendar an event is in. The event is colored, with the matching
resource in the sidebar also colored, and toggle-able.

Unless viewing in Day View, there already isn't enough real estate to
view the name of the person reserving it, and the event name that it
is attached to, let alone adding the name of the resource as well.

--
mike
The Horde Project