[horde] [SECURITY] Horde 5.2.8 (final)

Ole Wolf ole at naturloven.dk
Wed Oct 21 19:40:58 UTC 2015

> Nope, this was my fault in that I didn't push the content update. It's
> since been pushed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please don't get me wrong here when I say that similar glitches have
occurred often enough to have made me somewhat relucant to updating via
PEAR until at least a few days after an update has been announced.

I believe such glitches indicate an issue that lends itself to automation
rather than being something that is somehow "your fault." You might want to
revisit the scripts, if any, that push the content.

--Ole
--
Ole Wolf
Rødhættevej 4 • 9400 Nørresundby