[horde] [SECURITY] Horde 5.2.8 (final)

Ole Wolf ole at naturloven.dk
Wed Oct 21 20:33:03 UTC 2015

> Yup. A side effect of being extremely short handed.

> Our process IS mostly scripted...but one needs to execute the script.
> Still, probably room for improvement in there somewhere once someone has
> time to devote to it.

I know. I didn't intend to complain (hey, it's free software, and there's a
reason why I settled for Horde), but rather wanted to mention an area where
some kind of checklist might be needed. Perhaps some automated "[ ] pear
upgrade works" might be feasible.

And as an engineer who somehow got thrown into specializing in work process
improvement, I've learned that once someone says "it was my fault" twice,
often there's a better explanation and solution than that.

Keep up the good work!

--Ole
--
Ole Wolf