[horde] Hit reply to all gives Cannot use object of type Horde_Mime_Headers as array

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 23:36:00 UTC 2015

> Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:
>
>> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

Error

https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

>> few

>> Horde_Mime

https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

>> -a
>>
>> all
>>
>> missed

>> 117

>>> Try upgrading horde/Horde_Mime directly.
>>>
>>> --
>>> mike
>>> The Horde Project
>>> http://www.horde.org

https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

>> [root at centos-horde config]# pear upgrade -a -B horde/Horde_Mime
>> Nothing to upgrade
>>
>> :(
>>
>> Additionally, the question about upgrading everything still remains:
How
>> to upgrade the whole works?
>
> Your original command *should* have worked.
>
> --
> mike
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

OK I got further this time but didnt find the solution.

It appears that the command "pear upgrade -a -B horde/webmail" indeed
upgraded everything.  After having cleared pear's cache and reissued a
pear upgrade command, I tried manually upgrading Horde_Mime and I got

[root at centos-horde ~]# pear upgrade horde/Horde_Mime
Nothing to upgrade

Trying to "install" it led to:

[root at centos-horde ~]# pear install horde/Horde_Mime
horde/Horde_Mime is already installed and is the same as the released
version 2.9.2
install failed

Meanwhile the config webpage still lists the apps are outdated (A newer
version (2.9.2) exists).  I conclude there is a bug in the webpage that
prevents it from seeing that the latest versions of the applications are
installed.

Also this doesnt help with the Fatal error I still get with Reply to all...

Where can I open bug reports?
  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sent from Horde Groupware - GNU/Linux