[horde] Problems with Active Sync and Outlook 2013/2016

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Oct 23 03:26:22 UTC 2015

Quoting Lucas (wb7) <lg at wb7.eu>:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I've set up a new Horde installation from PEAR today. It's working like a
> charm, but a little issue is there: Active Sync is not working with Outlook
> 2013 nor Outlook 2016. I've installed everything, configured Outlook
> (auth-check successful) and from now there is the problem, that Outlook is
> not syncing any mails. The INBOX is empty in Outlook, but in IMP there are
> 10 Mails.
>
> I've added the Active Sync log here: http://pastebin.ca/3212600
> Sorry for the pastebin link, but these are 6000 lines and I wanted to show
> that a block is repeated every try...

It appears like a normal FOLDERSYNC request and response, except for
some reason the client either isn't receiving it completely, or there
is some error being thrown that is causing non-wbxml data to be
included in the output stream.

Does your horde log show anything? Web server error log? I can verify
that connecting via OL2013 works as expected with a fresh install of
the latest Webmail packages.

--
mike
The Horde Project