[horde] Flags, categories and labels

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Oct 30 14:40:12 UTC 2015

Quoting Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de>:

> Hello,
>
> I hope the subject has not to much elements, but I mean this is a similar
> theme.
>
> In "Preferences for Mail" I can define new flags. In "Global preferences" I
> can define new categories and labels". But I can nowhere see where I can
> use it.

Flags in IMP are usable within IMP - where you can right click a
message in the message list and "Mark As" a flag.

Categories and labels in the Global preferences are a legacy feature
that has been slowly being phased out. Off hand, I'm not sure if any
of the current versions of the released applications utilize these
categories or not, but they are completely gone in the development
branch. Categories have been replaced by "Tags".

--
mike
The Horde Project