[horde] Fwd: UNable to visit critical pages from within the GUI / Admin Horde 5 groupware webmail edition latest stable

info at interpost.biz info at interpost.biz
Wed Nov 4 12:57:12 UTC 2015

Re my post, below, I have verified that the php.ini setting of
enable_post_data_reading is on; (default).

also, I turned on display errors and see:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Horde_Form_Type_country in
/usr/share/php/Horde/Form/Type.php on line 908

I am seeing a similar error (cannot redeclare class fatal error) in a
drupal site on this server that prevents page loading also.

So, does this indicate a PHP 5.6.14 error? Or are you going to make
your code complaint with this behavior?

Thanks for advice here.

Ed
----- Forwarded message from info at interpost.biz -----