[horde] Problems with Active Sync and Outlook 2013/2016

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Nov 13 15:25:08 UTC 2015

> Quoting Lucas (wb7) <lg at wb7.eu>:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> here is a wiretrace and I hope this is what you needed:
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/f24cQn0z
>

> We need the raw trace, not exported as plaintext, as it's not
> possible to see the wbxml data otherwise.

Since this seems to be a FOLDERSYNC request, it *might* be related to
a PHP bug others are reporting that is causing LIST commands to fail
on the IMAP server. What PHP version are you using?  What does your
IMAP debug log look like?

See https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13825 for a description of the bug
in question.

>>> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject