[horde] Flags, categories and labels

Ralph Ballier ballier at mail.schule.de
Mon Nov 16 20:29:51 UTC 2015

https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

>>> Correct. These are IMAP flags, on the IMAP server and are tied to
*your*
>>> mailbox.

>>> Not sure what you mean here. I can verify that flagging a message works
>>> from both the normal mailbox view and from search results. You are
using
>>> the dynamic/ajax view of IMP, correct?
>>>

>> Yes, I use the dynamic view.
>>
>> You can look at a short video clip under
>>
>> http://ods3.schule.de/Marker.avi
>>
>> There you will see what I mean.
>
> That is very strange and I cannot reproduce it. Do you have any custom
> hooks running in IMP or are you using a POP3 server, by any chance?

  There are the hook (from installation in imp/prefs.d):
   $_prefs['add_source']['hook'] = true;
   $_prefs['search_sources']['hook'] = true;
   $_prefs['search_fields']['hook'] = true;

There is a running POP3 server, but not for Horde.

Ralph