[horde] Permissions and imap auth

Ico Izquierdo ico at cc.upv.es
Wed Nov 18 13:55:30 UTC 2015

Hello,
I'm using Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.2.11.
The system authenticate against imap server. Can be that the reaswon
because I can't add permissions.
For example I have two ldap directories and one localsql configured as
backends in Turba. I would like configure that "Add" option only show
the localsql, not ldap.
When I try to establish some permission in Turba application it stops
pushing up a message like:

No se ha creado "Contactos (turba)": QUERY FAILED: ORA-01400: no se
puede realizar una inserción NULL en
("ORDENU"."HORDE_PERMS"."PERM_PARENTS") at offset 67 INSERT INTO
horde_perms (perm_name, perm_parents) VALUES ('turba', '').

Some help?

--
Ico Izquierdo
Analista-Programador