[horde] Permissions and imap auth

Ico Izquierdo ico at cc.upv.es
Thu Nov 19 08:52:21 UTC 2015

El 18/11/2015 a las 16:07, Michael J Rubinsky escribió:

> Quoting Ico Izquierdo <ico at cc.upv.es>:
>
>> Hello,
>> I'm using Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.2.11.
>> The system authenticate against imap server. Can be that the reaswon
>> because I can't add permissions.
>
> No, that shouldn't have anything to do with it.
>
>> For example I have two ldap directories and one localsql configured
>> as backends in Turba. I would like configure that "Add" option only
>> show the localsql, not ldap.
>> When I try to establish some permission in Turba application it stops
>> pushing up a message like:
>>
>> No se ha creado "Contactos (turba)": QUERY FAILED: ORA-01400: no se
>> puede realizar una inserción NULL en
>> ("ORDENU"."HORDE_PERMS"."PERM_PARENTS") at offset 67 INSERT INTO
>> horde_perms (perm_name, perm_parents) VALUES ('turba', '').
>>
>> Some help?
>
> Can you please provide more information such as how you have the
> sources configured in turba/config/backends[.local].php and *exactly*
> what you are trying to add on the permissions page.

This is my config, all in backends.local.php:

$cfgSources['upvnet'] = array(
     'title' => 'Personal de la UPV',
     'type' => 'ldap',
     'params' => array(
     ),
     'map' => array(
     ),
     'search' => array(
     ),
     'strict' => array(
         'dn'
     ),
     'public' => true,
     'readonly' => true,
     'browse' => false,
     'export' => false
);

$cfgSources['upvalu'] = array(
     'title' => 'Alumnos de la UPV',
     'type' => 'ldap',
     'params' => array(
     ),
     'map' => array(
     ),
     'search' => array(
     ),
     'strict' => array(
         'dn'
     ),
     'public' => true,
     'readonly' => true,
     'browse' => false,
     'export' => false
);

$cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
     'disabled' => false,
     'title' => _("Shared Address Books"),
     'type' => 'sql',
     'params' => array(
         'table' => 'turba_objects'
     ),
     'map' => array(
     ),
     'tabs' => array(
     ),
     'search' => array(
         'name',
         'email'
     ),
     'strict' => array(
         'object_id',
         'owner_id',
         'object_type',
         'object_uid'
     ),
     'export' => true,
     'browse' => true,
     'use_shares' => true,
     'list_name_field' => 'lastname',
     'alternative_name' => 'company',
);
$cfgSources['localldap']['disabled'] = true;
$cfgSources['personal_ldap']['disabled'] = true;
$cfgSources['favourites']['disabled'] = true;
$cfgSources['imsp']['disabled'] = true;

And I'm trying to set "some" permissions in order to avoid show 'upvnet'
y 'upvalu' when user add a contact.
But I don't know if I'm wrong (I feel yes).
Following wiki instructions...

>       Howto give access to a guest for any module:
>
>   * Choose Administration --> Permissions
>   * Click on the All Permissions "keys" icon
>   * When the "Add a child Permission" pane appears, choose the your module
>   * Click the Add button

At this point is when the error message pops up.

>   * On the Guest Permissions tab check, Show and Read.
>   * Checking Edit allows a guest to Edit existing entries.
>   * Checking Delete allows a guest to Delete entries.
>   * Go to your module and set the permissionon on user base.

Thanks again.

--
Ico Izquierdo
Analista-Programador