[horde] Shared LDAP address book for certain users only

Daniel Kraus dk at doktorkraus.de
Fri Nov 20 14:27:44 UTC 2015

I have an LDAP directory that I use as a shared address book in Turba.
It works all right.

Now I want to hide this address book from certain users, i.e. disable it
for them/enable it for specific users only.

Is this possible?

I thought about using a hook to dynamically set the 'disabled' value in
turba/config/backends.local.php, e.g.

	$cfgSources['shared_ldap']['disabled'] = MyCustomFunction();

But that's about as far as I got...

The information whether or not to enable this shared address book would
come from the LDAP directory itself, e.g.
"memberof=cn=CanSeeAddressBook,dc=example,dc=com".

I appreciate your help.

Daniel