[horde] Horde ActiveSync - every few seconds disk write of the mysql database

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 13:48:23 UTC 2015

On 21 Nov 2015 7:49 pm, "Samuel Wolf" <samuel at sheepflock.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wondering why my small home Horde server has every few seconds a ssd
access.
> Find out after some debugging with top/iostat/dstat it is a write
operation of the database.

> Nobody use the Horde Web interface at this time, only Smartphones via
ActiveSync are connected. As soon I stop the apache, the write access stop
as well.

> Is there something with ActiveSync which need every few seconds a
insert/update in the database?

I'm not an expert - and I haven't looked at the code, but on the ActiveSync
devices page you'll see a timestamp of the time the device last synced.

That data has to be stored somewhere.

Simon