[horde] Hit reply to all gives Cannot use object of type Horde_Mime_Headers as array

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 17:59:05 UTC 2015

> Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:
>
>> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>> Error

 [string:Exception:private]

https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

>> least

https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

>> update

>> error

>> [pid

https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

>> How
>>>
>>> Your original command *should* have worked.
>>>
>>> --
>>> mike
>>> The Horde Project
>>> http://www.horde.org

https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

>> OK I got further this time but didnt find the solution.
>>
>> It appears that the command "pear upgrade -a -B horde/webmail" indeed
>> upgraded everything.  After having cleared pear's cache and reissued a
>> pear upgrade command, I tried manually upgrading Horde_Mime and I got
>>
>> [root at centos-horde ~]# pear upgrade horde/Horde_Mime
>> Nothing to upgrade
>>
>> Trying to "install" it led to:
>>
>> [root at centos-horde ~]# pear install horde/Horde_Mime
>> horde/Horde_Mime is already installed and is the same as the released
>> version 2.9.2
>> install failed
>>
>> Meanwhile the config webpage still lists the apps are outdated (A newer
>> version (2.9.2) exists).  I conclude there is a bug in the webpage that
>> prevents it from seeing that the latest versions of the applications are
>> installed.
>>
>> Also this doesnt help with the Fatal error I still get with Reply to
>> all...
>
> Looking at the code for Horde_Mime_Headers - it absolutely does
> implement ArrayAccess - therefore CAN be accessed as an array. It has
> been like that for at least a year. My guess (especially considering the
> other issues you are seeing with PEAR) is that you might have another
> PEAR install (or at least still have the files from that install on your
> system) and the include_path contains this version before the newer one?
>
> --
> mike
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

Hello Michael,  sorry for the delay in responding I got caught up in other
stuff and your reply went by without me noticing it...

I am using Centos 7 (minimal install for a headless server).  I am not
sure how to check if there's 2 pear installed on the system but I doubt it,
I installed Centos myself, then proceded directly to the instructions page
on how to install horde webmail.  So unless the horde instructions have me
install several pears, I wouldnt have more than one pear installed.

At least, running "pear config-show" gives this:

  Configuration (channel pear.php.net):
  =====================================
  Auto-discover new Channels     auto_discover    <not set>
  Default Channel                default_channel  pear.php.net
  HTTP Proxy Server Address      http_proxy       <not set>
  PEAR server [DEPRECATED]       master_server    pear.php.net
  Default Channel Mirror         preferred_mirror pear.php.net
  Remote Configuration File      remote_config    <not set>
  PEAR executables directory     bin_dir          /usr/bin
  PEAR documentation directory   doc_dir          /usr/share/doc/pear
  PHP extension directory        ext_dir
 /usr/lib64/php/modules
  Base Horde directory           horde_dir
 /usr/share/pear/www/horde
  PEAR directory                 php_dir
 /usr/share/php
  PEAR Installer cache directory cache_dir        /var/cache/php-pear
  PEAR configuration file        cfg_dir          /etc/pear
  directory
  PEAR data directory            data_dir
/usr/share/pear-data
  PEAR Installer download        download_dir     /tmp/pear/download
  directory
  Systems manpage files          man_dir          /usr/share/man
  directory
  PEAR metadata directory        metadata_dir     /var/lib/pear
  PHP CLI/CGI binary             php_bin          /usr/bin/php
  php.ini location               php_ini          <not set>
  --program-prefix passed to     php_prefix       <not set>
  PHP's ./configure
  --program-suffix passed to     php_suffix       <not set>
  PHP's ./configure
  PEAR Installer temp directory  temp_dir         /var/tmp
  PEAR test directory            test_dir
/usr/share/tests/pear
  PEAR www files directory       www_dir          /var/www/html
  Cache TimeToLive               cache_ttl        3600
  Preferred Package State        preferred_state  stable
  Unix file mask                 umask            22
  Debug Log Level                verbose          1
  PEAR password (for             password         <not set>
  maintainers)
  Signature Handling Program     sig_bin          /usr/bin/gpg
  Signature Key Directory        sig_keydir       /etc/pearkeys
  Signature Key Id               sig_keyid        <not set>
  Package Signature Type         sig_type         gpg
  PEAR username (for             username         <not set>
  maintainers)
  User Configuration File        Filename         /root/.pearrc
  System Configuration File      Filename         /etc/pear.conf

Sorry for the mess, this is not easy to copy paste a terminal output here..
 Also, with the other email I just sent to the maillist about a fatal
error related to Nag, I am starting to wonder if they wouldnt be linked
together??

All was well about 4 months ago so something went wrong with one of the
updates since then..

Thanks
  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com