[horde] ActiveSync kronolith event status

Corinne Le Moan lemoan at enib.fr
Mon Nov 23 15:24:59 UTC 2015

Le 20/11/2015 14:07, Michael J Rubinsky a écrit :

> Quoting Corinne Le Moan <lemoan at enib.fr>:
>
>> Hi,
>> since last upgrade, its seems that event status is no more reported
>> to mobile devices thru activesync. I switch on activesync log. I dont
>> see any error...
>>
>> --
>> Corinne Le Moan
>>
>> --
>
> Cannot reproduce.
>
> What are you expecting to see? What do you see? I would need a sync
> log to help further.

Hi, sorry, I'm not very reactive ...
Some of users are complaining about event status that are not
synchronized with android mobile devices especially canceled status.
They say that canceled events was hidden from android calendar as they
are strikethrough on web interface. Now cenceled events remain visible
on mobile device, the biggest problem is that when a canceled event is
edited on mobile device, its status becomes "attempt" on server. I tried
with an ical synchronisation on mobile device, canceled events are not
shown as expected.
I hope I'm clear. Sorry for my poor englsh.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Corinne